Google Analytics 4 (GA4) provides a range of features and tools that are organized into different menus and sections. Here is a summary of the main menus and their functions:
- Home: The Home menu provides an overview of your account and allows you to access the different reports and tools in GA4. It includes a dashboard that displays key metrics and trends, as well as a list of recent events and alerts.
- Audience: The Audience menu provides insights into the demographics, interests, and behavior of your users. It includes reports on user acquisition, retention, and engagement, as well as tools for segmenting your audience and creating custom audiences.
- Acquisition: The Acquisition menu provides information on how users are finding your website or app, including data on referral traffic, paid search, and social media. It includes reports on user acquisition, conversions, and marketing channels, as well as tools for creating and managing marketing campaigns.
- Behavior: The Behavior menu provides information on how users are interacting with your website or app, including data on page views, sessions, and bounce rates. It includes reports on user behavior, site content, and site speed, as well as tools for optimizing your website or app.
- Conversions: The Conversions menu provides information on how users are completing goals or converting on your website or app, including data on e-commerce transactions, form submissions, and phone calls. It includes reports on conversion rates, revenue, and user journeys, as well as tools for setting up and managing conversion events.
- Data Management: The Data Management menu allows you to manage the data that is collected and processed by GA4, including data sources, events, and user properties. It includes tools for creating and managing data filters, tags, and integrations, as well as options for data privacy and security.
- Settings: The Settings menu allows you to customize and configure the settings for your GA4 account and properties. It includes options for setting up and managing users, permissions, and notifications, as well as options for configuring custom dimensions, metrics, and reporting views.